Tuesday, April 1, 2008

soooo damn inspired!

just started knitting!!!

i think my mind is about to blow up!!!

... i'm feeling so eager to DO sooooooo many things!!! i want to knit (i'm actually knitting), i want to sew, i want to cook, i want to take nice pictures, i want to start new crafting projects... i'm so inspired by all of the different blogs i visit everyday... but end up feeling helpless!!!

i've never been a crafty girl... i always thought that was something i couldn't do and for which i have no tasteor ability. especially i always thought i was born with no "creativity chip" in me... but i just crave it! it's been a revelation and just started biulding up over the last year

my mom has always been a crafty woman, in fact she does that for a living and maybe it has something to do with me trying to be different from her, to be my-own-self. but now that i'm older i can see how its something that's in me too. i'm not sure if i'm good -i always want to be good, and don't really have the patience to take the time to learn- but i know i want to do it... just don't know where to start.

maybe i'll just stick to my knitting, maybe i'm pushing to hard... but how do you guys manage to find the time to think and do so many exciting and interesting things and on top of that, read, visit, comment and post in your own blogs!

i don't even have a full time job, and i still struggle to find the time ...

hope i'll give myself the time... some time

No comments: